Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
SYGMA Network: advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time! SYGMA isn't your average workplace-it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, apply today!
We are now hiring Warehouse Selectors
We offer the following:
• Great pay.
• Outstanding benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options.
• An employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
As an Order Selector, you will process orders for daily routes through the orderly receipt, picking and loading of product. Maintains the warehouse in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Pick product for routes as defined on the pick sheets.
• Use pallets that are of good quality
• Visually inspect the product for damages and properly place on the pallet to minimize cross contamination.
• Handle products in a manner consistent with food safety procedures.
• Product that is packaged in ice shall be selected in a way that will prevent ice from melting into other cases throughout the loading and delivery process
• Take appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered
• Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner. Report all equipment failures to immediate supervisor.
• Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
• Tracks time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
• Follow proper selection procedures as established by the company.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred.
A Forklift, floor scrubber and pallet jack.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.