SYGMA Network: advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time! SYGMA isn't your average workplace-it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, apply today!
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives.
As a Customer Service Representative you will maintain good will and effectiveness with customers and staff. You will also process and follow up with customer incoming calls; research and respond to questions and problems, and arrange for special customer shipments.
You will also be responsible for:
• Receiving inquiries, orders and complaints from customers.
• Investigating various sources for information and answering inquiries in writing or by phone, depending on the urgency.
• Contacting other personnel in other departments when follow-up is necessary.
• Analyzing incoming orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise.
• Correcting order code, customer number, item count and number of cases ordered, special instructions on orders pertaining to shipping, pick-ups, etc.
• Initiating credit memos and billing adjustments as required.
• Breaking down pricing documents, invoices, and other paperwork to be distributed to warehouse, purchasing, and other company personnel.
• Answering the telephone.
• Inputting customer orders and processing credits and add-ons.
• High school diploma plus 1 year customer service experience.
• You must have the ability to operate a 10-key numeric keypad.
• You must be people-oriented.
We offer the following:
• Great pay.
• Outstanding benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options.
• An employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.