SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. We are currently hiring delivery drivers. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, apply today!
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives.
As a Customer Service Representative you will maintain good will and effectiveness with customers and staff. You will also process and follow up with customer incoming calls; research and respond to questions and problems, and arrange for special customer shipments.
You will also be responsible for:
• Receiving inquiries, orders and complaints from customers.
• Investigating various sources for information and answering inquiries in writing or by phone, depending on the urgency.
• Contacting other personnel in other departments when follow-up is necessary.
• Analyzing incoming orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise.
• Correcting order code, customer number, item count and number of cases ordered, special instructions on orders pertaining to shipping, pick-ups, etc.
• Initiating credit memos and billing adjustments as required.
• Breaking down pricing documents, invoices, and other paperwork to be distributed to warehouse, purchasing, and other company personnel.
• Answering the telephone.
• Inputting customer orders and processing credits and add-ons.
• High school diploma plus 1 year customer service experience.
• You must have the ability to operate a 10-key numeric keypad.
• You must be people-oriented.
We offer the following:
• Great pay.
• Outstanding benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options.
• An employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
SYGMA Network: advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time! SYGMA isn't your average workplace-it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, apply today!
SYGMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country.